Saturday, September 11, 2010

I heart this place.


This picture was taken at a local orchard this week.  I about drove myself into a ditch when I spotted the apple pickers and these crates.  For the longest time (after coming to a complete and relatively safe stop) I sat and just watched the activity.  Finally it dawned on me to grab my camera and take a picture rather than just stare at things (duh, right?).  Now that I have this shot, I could seriously waste the day just studying it.  I adore the crates. Love the apple-packed trees. Love the colors. Love the long rows of trees.  Wonder if they'd notice me building a small house in there? 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more about the picture and the place. I noticed the crates the other day when I was there and was wishing I had had my camera with me. I guess I need to go back...soon.

    ReplyDelete

Followers