Friday, June 11, 2010

Flower power.



The older I get, the more I love flowers.

They have a calming effect on me...maybe even a hypnotizing effect. I find myself stopping to study one little flower and before I know it, I have lost track of the clock. Mealtimes have come and gone...sometimes even holidays because I've been staring at flowers too long.

I like studying all the little flower parts. The pedals, the leaves, the colors...I love it all. And with a camera in hand, playing with depth of field to get dreamy shots...I'm in heaven. Seriously...my heaven will be full of flowers.

And in my heaven, I will be able to keep flowers alive longer than a day or two. But that's for another post.

Hope your day is full of things you enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about those flowers. Love the photo, especially the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heaven will be filled with Angelina Jolie. My concern is that to her that won't be heaven. She doesn't even know me so I doubt she would want to spend the afterlife with me. Which would open the possibility and almost certainty of there being many different heavens and thereby creating a paradox of reality and the afterlife.
    Way to make us get philosophical, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers