Tuesday, May 4, 2010

To pee or not to pee.


I can't believe this is what my life looks like these days. My journey through parenthood has taken a strange detour into uncharted waters. Toilet waters, that is. In an effort to get my 3-year-old to pee in socially appropriate places I have resorted to drawing a pathetic looking Squidward (a character from Spongebob for those of you in the dark) on toilet paper. I then challenge Sam to pee on poor Squidy. We've had a successful two days of this...so successful that the other two males in my house are even on board with this game. Hey, whatever it takes to get the job done. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely hysterical! Gabe sings "Oooooooooh"..., when the theme song comes on. This is actually a great idea. I might have to steal it for Gabe...when he gets there..If he ever gets there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I don't mean to nitpick, but being a squid and all, wouldn't he have a few more legs? Just sayin', just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete

Followers