Friday, October 23, 2009
Let me recount the last few moments for you:
1. Father-in-law (a.k.a. Grand Dad) calls to say he will be picking Sam up to take him to lunch.
2. Grand Dad arrives and Sam announces to Grand Dad that he pooped in the potty.
3. Grand Dad calls Grandma to share the exciting news.
4. Sam talks to Grandma on phone.
5. Grandma invites Sam to play at her house for remainder of day.
6. Sam invites himself to stay for remainder of night.
7. Grandma enthusiastically agrees to host Sam's first sleepover.
8. I hide my elation.
9. Grand Dad is openly stunned.
10. I quickly pack all necessary items.
11. Sam and Grand Dad leave.
12. Happy dance follows (see above photo)
- ► 2010 (87)
- Grumpy old man.
- Pumpkin carving
- Mare Bear turns 6.
- Chicken soup season begins
- My new favorite style.
- Whatever it takes.
- Don't squander it!
- A moment without kids turns into a moment of think...
- On the hunt for kitchen inspiration.
- Inspired by a conversation with my 3-year-old
- The beginning of Dreamin' Slippers
- ▼ October (12)