Thursday, February 18, 2010

Post #2. Day 2 of Lent.


I promise to not replace one addiction with another.
Just wanted to share some cool icicle shots.
Above is my neighbor's house (not where the mother of all icicles lives).
This is how life pretty much looks right now.
We live in the land of ice and snow.

The sun is shining and the icicles are especially drippy today.
This last picture I threw in just because I love kid feet. Sam decided to change into shorts and no socks today after school (by the way, my husband and mother-in-law will stroke out when they see this as they share the core belief that bare feet = instant pneumonia.)
Sigh. I'm really looking forward to summertime.


3 comments:

  1. I love the icicle shots but am wondering if you would at least consider getting on fb to change your profile pic....or do we have to look at icy icicles for THE NEXT 38 DAYS? Seriously, it'll be April when you get back on. This is more than I can bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize that as soon as Lent is over and you drink the Kool Aide of FB just once this is all for naught. Well maybe not, you may have a clean house and a family used to home cooking once again. You might want to rethink this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I object to your poor choice of words about what your husband and mother-in-law will do. Apparently you haven't heard the word down on Walnut St.

    ReplyDelete

Followers